Complaint Review: USA Legal Resource

• Submitted: Sat, October 10, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, October 10, 2009

• Reported By: Tammy — St. Cloud Minnesota U.S.A.
USA Legal Resource
usalegalresource.com Plano, Texas United States of America
  • Phone: 8883291451
  • Web:
  • Category: Lawyers

USA Legal Resource Big Scam Plano, Texas

*UPDATE Employee ..inside information: Tom frontera who already has lifetime ban from FTCWE

On May 19, 2009, being in a desperate bind to find help for a legal matter, I found this company on a website offering a lawyer referral service.  They stated I could join their "Family Legal Plan" program for a small payment of $4.95.  Since they only could accept a debit card payment from me over the phone I gave them my card information.  The same day they debited $4.95 plus two other charges for $2.95 each.  Some days later I received an email from someone at the company who referred me to an attorney.  They only sent me his name and a phone number to contact him.  I tried several times calling this number, only to find out the phone number was bogus.  Naturally I complained to customer service at the number found in my introductory email from them when I joined.  They promised to try to locate the attorney themselves and get back to them.  Needless to say I never heard from them again.  Sometime that next month I demanded my money back, which they refused.  They said my fee was non-refundable.  When I demanded the return of the money they stole from my card that I did NOT authorize, they provided me with two different toll free numbers for each of the smaller charges.  Naturally these numbers turned out to be fictitious also.

So I am out $10.85 total falling for a total internet scam.  Be warned!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2009 02:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USA-Legal-Resource/Plano-Texas-75024/USA-Legal-Resource-Big-Scam-Plano-Texas-507352. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USA Legal Resource

#1 UPDATE Employee ..inside information

Tom frontera who already has lifetime ban from FTCWE

AUTHOR: Justice - ()

We are Talking about a company here with the owner already having a permanent injunction against him with the federal trade commission what else is there to say? Oh that's right the permanent injunction was for consumer fraud check it out for yourself his name is Tom Frontera