Complaint Review: USA Locksmith

• Reported By: balanced — Bristow Virginia United States of America
USA Locksmith
11430 Balls Ford Road Manassas, Virginia United States of America

USA Locksmith pricing scam and long waits Manassas, Virginia

*Consumer Comment: $15 $19 $25 10%Off Locksmith Fraud (every city and business name)

I locked myself out of my house and called a number from the local area that I found online that was close to my house.  The phone was answered as "USA Locksmith".  I said that I had locked my keys in my house and needed my front door opened.  I asked for an idea of how much it would cost and was told that it would be $25 to come out and $45-65 dollars to open the door.  I asked about how long it would take for someone to get there and they said a half hour.  I gave them my information and was told someone would call me right back.  A half hour later, no call.  I called back; they had taken down the wrong number.  They put me on the line with a technician who said he was leaving to meet me at my house right then.  I drove the 5 minutes to my house and waited for another half hour.  I called back.  They said the technician was still 20 minutes away.  40 minutes later, a brand new technician called and said he had just gotten the page about the job.  He would be there in about a half hour.  When he finally arrived - it was now over 2.5 hours after my original contact and I had been locked out for over 3.5 hours counting the hour I spent trying to find a locksmith.  The technician said the charge would be $30 for the call and $185 dollars to open the door because it was "an exterior door" which was obvious when I first asked for the estimate.  I paid because I needed to get into my house (it was now after 5 pm) and I had my two kids with me.  I tried called the customer service number repeatedly and could never get through to anyone.  I finally reached the "manager of the entire region" 4 days after the incident and he was as rude as could be, informing me that I should have understood that what the phone person told me was "just an estimate".  When I tried to reason with him, he kept cutting me off.  He also told me that - despite being the manager of the entire region - he had no idea why no one answers their customer service lines.  Steer clear of this company - they are low-life from the very bottom to the very top - obviously.  I am shocked that businesses like this continue to operate.  I wish I had done more research.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/16/2010 12:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USA-Locksmith/Manassas-Virginia-/USA-Locksmith-pricing-scam-and-long-waits-Manassas-Virginia-672276. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USA Locksmith

$15 $19 $25 10%Off Locksmith Fraud (every city and business name)

AUTHOR: CDenver - (USA)

Nationwide Fraud - Has put 50% of locksmith companies nationwide out of business.
$15 $19 $25 10%off Locksmith ( every city and business name )
Money trail leads to this company - EL-AD Group Holding Inc -
( Israeli Telecom and Internet Technology )
Subsidiaries:
Run-local-locksmith.net...................................Nir Sibsony, Hayim Bennamer
Enterprise-Locksmith.com...............................Idan Kadosh
usatotalsecurity.com.......................................E. Cohen, Ezra Cezar Cohen-Haddad
P.O. Box
1140HackenSack N.J 07602
Basad Locksmith..............................................Peleg Forman
Dependable Locksmith.....................................Ellyahu Barhanun, Moshe Aharoni, Peer-
(arrested by Postal Inspectors)
Global-Locksmith.com......................................Moshi Mizrahi
Priceline locksmith-Bronx's...............................Shlomo,Gilad Gill, D. Sasson-
(Sued by Attorney General & barred from working in the state of Illinois-
changed their business name)
ReliableLocksmith.com......................................Boaz Yadid
247Locksmith.net............................................Idan Kadosh
P.O. Box 701Portland OR 97207
LocksmithServices.com
Locksmith Services Inc......................................Tamir Avraham Charlotte NC
Thousands of Fake listings nationwide in the 411 directory assistance
7,689  Fake Locksmith listings -  Seattle WA   Dex White Pages    2009-2010
1,265  Fake Locksmith listings -  Omaha NE    Dex Whtie Pages    2009-2010
Hundreds of fake Google Maps listings every major US city.Consumer bait and switch pricing,
(Quote $25. plus surprise labor fee $150...Plus)
Illegal Israeli foreigner workers (not locksmiths) passports do not permit work in the US.
See: You-Tube: Locksmith Scam.
See: Google - Dependable Locksmith Clearwater Florida.
The Answer:  Stop Google from promoting the Nationwide Fraud $15 $19 $25 10%off Locksmith.
Contact: Government Accountablility office: Conatact@GAO.gov.
Why is the FCC & FTC allowing this telecom & Internet fraud to continue for over 5 years?