Complaint Review: usa platinum card

• Submitted: Thu, November 07, 2002
  • Updated: Thu, November 07, 2002

• Reported By:ringgold ga
usa platinum card
one millennium drive uniontown, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

USA Platinum Card rioff consumer rip-off fraud Uniontown Pennsylvania

This company sent me an e-mail promising a credit card with a $7,500 limit. They do not mention that it is only good for their catalogs.

They asked for an automated withdrawal from my bank of $149.95. I gave the required information and they withdrew the money within 48 hours.

They promised that I would receive my card and welcome kit within 7 to 10 days after my money was received. I never received my card or kit.

Their terms state that I have 30 days upon receival of my kit to get a FULL REFUND of my membership fees, but I can't ask for a refund if I never receive my card or welcome!

Stacey
Ringgold, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/07/2002 08:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/usa-platinum-card/uniontown-Pennsylvania-15401/USA-Platinum-Card-rioff-consumer-rip-off-fraud-Uniontown-Pennsylvania-34548. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on usa platinum card