Complaint Review: usa pocket bikes

• Submitted: Fri, September 09, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, September 09, 2011

• Reported By: perman33 — minnteonka Minnesota United States of America
usa pocket bikes
USA Pocket Bikes - Billing Dept. PO Box 947 Azusa, azusa, California United States of America

usa pocket bikes i didn't even receive my order azusa, California

I placed an order with this company years ago. The order even made it to my state. For some odd reason, it was sent back to the company, and they never attempted to send this order back, or even give me my money back. I believe this company is fraudulent. any advice on how I would go about getting my money back, or at least my order would be a great.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/09/2011 12:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/usa-pocket-bikes/azusa-California-91702/usa-pocket-bikes-i-didnt-even-receive-my-order-azusa-California-774659. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on usa pocket bikes