- Report: #1049712
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: USA Relocation Inc - Shawn Mor
USA Relocation Inc - Shawn Mor18375 Ventura Blvd, Suite 511, Tarzana, CA Tarzana, California USA
USA Relocation Inc - Shawn Mor Horrible quality of service, Complete scam artists, Never did what they promised Tarzana California
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
- January 12 was our move - they showed up with no wardrobe boxes, too small of a truck and bad attitudes
- Tried to hit us up for about $600 of additional "packing charges" and supplies which were worth about $5
- Threatened us to sign all paperwork or they would take our stuff away to "the warehouse" - I should have called the police!
- Disputed the credit card charge shortly thereafter; and settled on a $301 reimbursement on March 4 with a Chase Dispute Representative on the call
- Never sent payment, after hounding them they sent a check that BOUNCED
- Promised to send a money order overnight, never came
- Said it was sent regular mail, never came
- Said they made a direct deposit, never happened
- Said they made a transfer and had evidence they they would email me receipt, email never came
- Said they would fax it, fax never came
- Was on hold while they were talking to their bank since the transfer showed "pending" on their end... transfer never showed.
- Been generally avoiding daily calls since
This company is comprised of thieves and scammers. They hire illegal labor (a worker admitted it, believe it or not) and they are not trustworthy in the least.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2013 05:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USA-Relocation-Inc-Shawn-Mor/Tarzana-California-91356/USA-Relocation-Inc-Shawn-Mor-Horrible-quality-of-service-Complete-scam-artists-Never-1049712. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.