Complaint Review: USA Shopping Club - USA Credit

• Updated: Wed, October 28, 2009

• Reported By: Jacki — Monroe Michigan USA
USA Shopping Club - USA Credit
www.usashoppingclub.com Uniontown, Pennsylvania United States of America

USA Shopping Club - USA Credit attempted to take $149.95 out of my savings account several times over the past few months without my permission. When I called the company, they declined to assist in this matter. Uniontown, Pennsylvania

*UPDATE Employee: USA Credit

*UPDATE Employee: USA Credit

I noticed an attempt over a three month period from USA Credit to withdrawl $149.95 from my savings account.  When I contacted the company, I was placed on hold for over 30 minutes then was told they could not assist me in this matter.  I asked for a supervisor and was declined.  I asked for a written authorization from myself for the withdrawl of funds, they would not assist.  I asked what application did I submit for them to allow this deduction, and was referred to a credit card that I NEVER RECEIVED, nor recall.  I told them I do not have ANY credit cards and then it was implied to me that I was lying, "...everyone has a credit card...".  I can not believe this!  What can be done?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/14/2009 02:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USA-Shopping-Club-USA-Credit/Uniontown-Pennsylvania-/USA-Shopping-Club-USA-Credit-attempted-to-take-14995-out-of-my-savings-account-severa-509270. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USA Shopping Club - USA Credit

USA Credit

AUTHOR: Shelly - (U.S.A.)

I work in the Quality Assurance Department at USA Credit.  For assistance regarding this matter, please contact our Member Services Department at (800) 262-4192, Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. ET.

USA Credit

AUTHOR: Shelly - (U.S.A.)

I work in the Quality Assurance Department at USA Credit and I can assure you that we do not draft bank accounts without authorization.  For further assistance regarding this matter, please contact our Member Services Department at (800) 262-4192, Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. ET.