lumber

Complaint Review: usa supreme technology - primetime marketing solutions llc

• Submitted: Sun, December 18, 2011
  • Updated: Sun, December 18, 2011

• Reported By: john — aloha Oregon United States of America
usa supreme technology - primetime marketing solutions llc
1500 E Thomas Rd. ste.104 Phoenix, Arizona 85014 Internet United States of America

usa supreme technology,primetime marketing solutions llc ripped me off for a $4,800.00 advertising campaign,I received nothing.I asked for a verification of the campaign & was ignored 3 times. Internet

My story is the same as the others who got into busines with USA Supreme Technology,Primetime Marketing Solutions LLC. I paid $4,800.00 for a marketing campaign and did not get a penny in return.Of course, I was practically promised that even at the lowest of returns I would at least make my money back from the campaign.When I received nothing after my campaign was over I was told that,"Hey,we don't make any promises and sometimes that happens."They failed to mention that when I was handing them my money.I requested on 3 different occasions for a verification of the advertising campaign and was ignored each time.As of 12-16-11 I found out all of there telephone numbers are out of services and there online support is unresponsive.These are bad people that need to see the inside of a jail cell and be put out of business permanently.
I would like to thank the people who have written their stories and shared information about who and how to contact the right people to help put a stop to this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/18/2011 09:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/usa-supreme-technology-primetime-marketing-solutions-llc/internet/usa-supreme-technologyprimetime-marketing-solutions-llc-ripped-me-off-for-a-480000-ad-810965. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on usa supreme technology - primetime marketing solutions llc