Complaint Review: USA Supreme Technology

• Updated: Wed, November 03, 2010

• Reported By: Joanne — Barrie Ontario Canada
USA Supreme Technology
1500E,ThomasRd #104. Pheonix, Arizona United States of America

USA Supreme Technology Recession Proof I signed a contract for $9000 on July 13/10. This was for a Business in a Box Marketing . Pre loaded Mini Laptop / propriortory Software & a Business Module System ie MS Works 9 adobe, word, excell,op Pheonix , Arizona

On July 13/10 I signed a contract with this company over the internet.  It was to be a business in a box marketing system. Laptop came with it  which I did not receive until mid Sept.

This system was to have software on it,  ie  MSWorks 9, Adobe,Word,Excel, Open office and much more, including a tracking system for sales. It did not have this on there.

Ther was to be included 3000 targeted  qualified Leads.  10,000 targeted banner Advertisements,  1 custom domain name , Seo Submission keywords Optimization & meta tags.

Domain was to be submitted to the top 350k SE's & directories i.e. Google, aol, yahoo,msn.ask jeeves, Microsoft, Ask, Dogpile & bing +  15,000 targeted unique leads.

I have tried to get in touch with them since Sept. I was talking to one person who said he would get back to me next week  & we would shorten the domain. I never heard from them since.

I have tried numerous times to get in touch  but, no call backs or phone was not available in my area.  I tried getting the money back from my crdit card but waited 2 weeks late of the 3 months. There was nothing they could do.  I AM OUT $9000. DOLLARS.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/03/2010 02:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USA-Supreme-Technology/Pheonix-Arizona-85014/USA-Supreme-Technology-Recession-Proof-I-signed-a-contract-for-9000-on-July-1310-This-w-658130. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USA Supreme Technology