Complaint Review: USA Supreme Technology

• Submitted: Tue, August 30, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, August 30, 2011

• Reported By: Shot - All - To - Hell — East Coast Internet United States of America
USA Supreme Technology
1500 East Thomas Street #104 Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

USA Supreme Technology Why Keep Working ---Your bonafide, genuine means to enter the world of ECommerce--- Phoenix, Arizona

Here's the definition of - slander: an oral statement of a false, malicious,or defamatory nature tending to damage another's reputation, means of livelihood. My (slang) screename really says it all. I've been taken because I listened to reiterated promises made to me over the phone by a representative named _ _ _ _. For instance, I was assured that my initial investment would be recovered in forty to sixty-five days. On the day that I was called by my account manager named
S_ _ _ _ W_ _ _ _ _ _, his sympathetic answer was "Shame on You" for believing _ _ _ _ in that quick of a turn-around time and shame on _ _ _ _  for promising as he in fact so admitted.

On the day of the purchase of my advertising campaign which was recommended by _ _ _ _ to be a percentage of dollar value to be comensurate with my "annual earnings," I signed a contract with a signature that was created by a representative and agreed to all responsibility being completely on my account with no claim of any results. I blame no one buy myself for this regard. This organization has so much self-reliant belief in their legal posturing, that on two separate occasions, they've threatened litigation. I guess I'm a "really special" client and they want to "assure" that I remain as such.

I'm presented as an "Affiliate Marketer." Aftering calling Amazon and verifying that I have an account that I have no means to monitor, I was also informed that banner advertisements that I was offered for several thousand dollars are free to those that provide their own web-site and become an affiliate. I supposedly have purchased twenty-five thousand such advertisements and have never been offered proof of an existing product as stated. I was informed by Amazon that banner advertisements are not sold in "bulk" and that they have arrangements with web-hosting companies that want to partner with Amazon. Arbitrarily the program has now been changed with an on-going effort to become a "Social Marketer."

The above events began in March of 2011 and to date no revenue on my behalf has been achieved. Yet I have all of the responsibility to invest by purchasing a web-site for 295 and a corresponding advertising campaign for an amount that I'm far too embarassed and humilitated to acknowledge. My above statements are not defamatory, false, malicious, nor intended to do harm. But if you'll notice the part about "means of livelihood." My livelihood has been greatly affected by the agreement to obligate myself with credit card debt with the assurances that I'd achieve an income through Ecommerce (Work from Home) as was stated to me with heartfelt assurances.

On the day of my purchase of the ad campaign,  _ _ _ _ made the statement something to the affect of "If I didn't believe that this was a good idea, I wouldn't ask you to agree to it as well."

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/30/2011 09:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USA-Supreme-Technology/Phoenix-Arizona-/USA-Supreme-Technology-Why-Keep-Working-Your-bonafide-genuine-means-to-enter-the-worl-771248. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USA Supreme Technology