Complaint Review: Usa1nyc

• Reported By: Paramedic621 — queens New York
Usa1nyc
12047 Flatlands ave brooklyn, New York USA

Usa1nyc False Advertisement all the way brooklyn New York

I had called in on and asked about the Acura TL 2007 that I had seen advertised on two different websites. I had confirmed it by calling them that the vehicle was $9999. I left work early to go see the vehicle from Staten Island and when I got there I noticed the vehicle had different bumpers that didn't even match the car color. I said ok that would be at least $500 off. I proceeded to go into the office to speak to Mike and he told me I was lucky that car is 15% off. Ok so I was intrigued and asked him how much it would be. He gave me some bogus figure $15000 but he can do $13500 with the special. I told him about his advertisements and that I called in to confirm the car was $9999. He awkwardly tried to divert me by explaining what he purchased the car for... It took me a good 5 or 6 times asking him if the advertised price was true. Until he finally said "No" . I walked out...I took two hours early off work , a $15 toll from Staten Island and gas money TO BE TOTALLY LIED TO !!!!!!!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/30/2014 06:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Usa1nyc/brooklyn-New-York-11207/Usa1nyc-False-Advertisement-all-the-way-brooklyn-New-York-1150795. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Usa1nyc