Complaint Review: usacredit.com

usacredit.com Internet U.S.A.
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

usacredit.com this company does not explain to you the details of what they offer Internet

I contacted usa credit because my checking acct was in the minus and when contacting my finanicial institution I found usa creidt on all transactions...When I got thru to them I explained that my checking acct info was obtained and used illegally and the rep said she would take care of it and return the funds to my acct.....But still to my knowledge the acct is still in the minus and the funds were never replaced nor was their any call-back to me done. Now I have to pay 263.00 to my finanicial institution for usa credits mistake....................

Tim
upper darby, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/15/2008 04:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/usacreditcom/internet/usacreditcom-this-company-does-not-explain-to-you-the-details-of-what-they-offer-Internet-373150. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on usacredit.com