Complaint Review: USA/EU Departmental Store Sweepstake Lottery,

• Updated: Sat, November 23, 2013

• Reported By: Warren — Bay Arkansas
USA/EU Departmental Store Sweepstake Lottery,
6959 Arapaho Rd Ste 585 Dallas, Texas USA

USA/EU Departmental Store Sweepstake Lottery, Metro Financial Service, Southern Management Corporation you have won $50,000 Dallas Texas

I received a letter in the mail stating I had won 2nd place, winning the sum of $50000. It had a check for $4000 included with the letter. Instructions was to call and activate the check so taxes and delivery fee can be paid and with doing so the remaining $46000 will be delivered to me by UPS which is who I would pay money to. I was under the impression that this was to good to be true but I contacted Thompson Grey as instructed @9406028072 where he took a number on the letter and called me back, which I did not provide a number but figured he had caller id. After he returned a call, I was instructed the check was now activated and was to cash it and call him back so arrangements could be made for other check. This just seems like a scam, I have been part of a scam in the past and was wondering about this as well.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/23/2013 10:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USAEU-Departmental-Store-Sweepstake-Lottery/Dallas-Texas-75248/USAEU-Departmental-Store-Sweepstake-Lottery-Metro-Financial-Service-Southern-Managemen-1101694. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USA/EU Departmental Store Sweepstake Lottery,