Complaint Review: Usair Duct and A/C LLC

• Updated: Wed, August 27, 2014

• Reported By: Sonflower59 — Clinton Maryland
Usair Duct and A/C LLC
10746-A Tucker Street Beltsville, Maryland USA

Usair Duct and A/C LLC USAIR A/C I was charged 837.00 instead of 39.99 due to scare tactics and fraud. Beltsville Maryland

I'm writing to you about USAIR DUCT AND A/C LLC company who came to my home to clean my air vents. They were offering a special for $39.99. Which included all the air ducks in the house, the return, furnace the and dryer. Within an hour he told me I had mold in my furnace and started using scare tactics stating that I had black mold and that it would harm my children and the bill will be almost $900. I was scared, very upset and called my husband to see what to do. When he came back upstairs with the bill he said to sign here and there and I gave him my card he said the price was 837.00 I said I didn't give you the ok as I haven't gotten in touch with my husband because his work phone was going to voicemail. he said he did the work and without my consent. I paid them the money and called the company right away,they told me I signed the contract so I am stuck.  These are predatory practices and are hurting our county,country and pocket books. Please alert people. I am an American and I am fighting back from being robbed. I have posted this on yelp, the BBB, attorney general office and waiting on the news to get back with me. These types of rip off  businesses needs to be closed down and the consumers should get there money back, they should be sued, fined ect!

Sharon

from Clinton,Md

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2014 04:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Usair-Duct-and-AC-LLC/Beltsville-Maryland-20705/Usair-Duct-and-AC-LLC-USAIR-AC-I-was-charged-83700-instead-of-3999-due-to-scare-tac-1172788. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Usair Duct and A/C LLC