Complaint Review: USDIRECTECPRESS

USDIRECTECPRESS
P.O. Box 245998 San Antonio, Texas USA

USDIRECTECPRESS Comerica Bank Wouldn't reimburse San Antonio Texas

*Author of original report: US Direct Express

*Consumer Comment: I have a question...

MY  debit card,  issued by  Comerica Bank via  USDirectExpress, was stolen and used without ny permission. I filed a police report.

USDirect Express denied reimbursement. Then again, almost a year later, the sane person stole my card, racking up almost $300 in transactions.

US Direct Ecpress THEN asked me to submit proof. I was in jail the first time, so I sent in paperwork that stated such. Still denied. Three years later, I'm still fighting to get my money back.

Yhe prosecutor declined to prosecute.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/08/2013 11:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USDIRECTECPRESS/San-Antonio-Texas-78224/USDIRECTECPRESS-Comerica-Bank-Wouldnt-reimburse-San-Antonio-Texas-1105344. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USDIRECTECPRESS

US Direct Express

AUTHOR: curious57 - ()

Yes, the SAME person got my card. He had a local attorney dismiss all pending charges against him, including Credit/Debit Card Abuse....signing an affidavit, stating he was terminally ill. The attorney did get all charges to disappear. I filed a Grievance, but no action was taken.

As for the second theft, yes, I guess it was careless, but it happened, just the same. As for the reason that I was in jail, doesn't matter; my point is that I couldn't have possibly committed fraud while in jail.

I have a question...

AUTHOR: Ken - ()

"Then again, almost a year later, the sane person stole my card, racking up almost $300 in transactions. "

Who was this "sane" person that stole your card again, and don't you think you're a little careless in securing your card?

Also what were you in jail for the first time?  Anything to do with fraud?