Complaint Review: usedcamerabuyer.com

• Updated: Sun, August 04, 2013

• Reported By: Frank — Nashua New Hampshire
usedcamerabuyer.com
303 Ashcake Road Suite M Ashland, Virginia USA

usedcamerabuyer.com Never paid me for the equipment I sent. Its been over 3 months. Owes me $398.12. Ashland Virginia

On May 07, 2013 I received an online quote for $425.75 (#ucb944682) from Used Camera Buyer for my camera and 2 lenses. I sent them my equipment and on May 14. I received an e-mail stating that they received my items, but the new quote was $398.12. I was asked if I wanted them to return my equipment at no cost to me, or accept the quote. I accepted the quote and was told that it takes about 6 weeks to process and mail a check. It has been over 11 weeks and I have not received my check. Over the last 2 weeks, I have not only called (and had to leave messages since nobody answers the phone), but have e-mailed them (at their 'contact us' e-mail from their web site AND at the individual who e-mailed me with my quote) multiple times... and have yet to hear any response. I am still waiting to be paid for my equipment.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/04/2013 03:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/usedcamerabuyercom/Ashland-Virginia-23005/usedcamerabuyercom-Never-paid-me-for-the-equipment-I-sent-Its-been-over-3-months-Owes-1072884. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on usedcamerabuyer.com