Complaint Review: Usedworkclothes/Darnell Ross

• Updated: Sat, October 26, 2013

• Reported By: Ray — Tucson Arizona
Usedworkclothes/Darnell Ross
1504 porters mill ct. Midlothan, Virginia USA

Usedworkclothes/Darnell Ross Orderd $63.70 worth of merchandise on Sept.24,2013, I have not recieved my order. They tell me it has been sent. Midlothan Virginia

On Sept. 24,2013 I placed an order of merchandise totaling $63.70. After a week gone by I recieved an email from Darnell Ross notifing me of the delay and my order had been shipped now. Another week went by went by and nothing came in. I finally got a hold of someone on the phone to help me, and he knew my order right away when I gave him my name. He told me my order was going to be send out and to expect it in 3 to 4 days. Well it has been just over a month and still nothing I have tried calling and can not get thru, my emails go unanserwerd.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/26/2013 09:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/UsedworkclothesDarnell-Ross/Midlothan-Virginia-23114/UsedworkclothesDarnell-Ross-Orderd-6370-worth-of-merchandise-on-Sept242013-I-have-n-1094762. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Usedworkclothes/Darnell Ross