Complaint Review: USfast cash

• Reported By: jolene — Pueblo Colorado United States of America
USfast cash
Internet, Colorado United States of America

USfast cash Daughter applied for loan Internet, Colorado

My daughter applied for a $300.00 loan,they put the money in my account. When I checked on-line i saw the money and called them to take it out and explain the situation. On Jan 4 they took out the money and charge me a $30.00 fee. I got a call yesterday claiming that I still had an outstanding balance of $300.00 and that if I pay $400.00 then I would not get a bench warrant put on me..I told them I had only one loan and they told me that I had two. They were nasty and threatened me with police action and a bench warrant. I have contacted my bank and have the paperwork showing I have a heart condition and if this stress cause me any problem I will get a lawyer. I want this problem cleared up but I cannot find anyone to discuss this with except these nasty people who will not listen.

Jolene Johnson:)
Security, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2012 08:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USfast-cash/Internet-Colorado-/USfast-cash-Daughter-applied-for-loan-Internet-Colorado-821067. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USfast cash