dried

• Updated: Mon, May 06, 2013

• Reported By: jrenner52 — Pueblo Colorado
usfastcash.com
Internet USA

usfastcash.com Harassment, told me if i didnt pay full amount they were going to arrest me and rape my wife. pueblo Internet

I have recieved several harassing phone calls at work from these people.  told then i could pay $100 a month and he refused to take the money.  stated he would call my work non stop until i apid the full amount.  As he stated, he did call my work for an hour straight.  I finally talked to the guy again and he said he was coming to my house and was going to arrest me for fraud, then rape my wife!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/06/2013 06:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/usfastcashcom/internet/usfastcashcom-Harassment-told-me-if-i-didnt-pay-full-amount-they-were-going-to-arrest-1048893. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on usfastcash.com