necessity

• Submitted: Sat, March 30, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, March 30, 2013

• Reported By: profesorcurt — Burlington Wisconsin
usfinancialresources.com

usfinancialresources.com Kevin,caller charged me $3.87 process fee and$59.95 monthly membership fee,without approval Internet

Despite my email to the companys support center,that I wanted to cancel membership immediately and wanted no monthly Billing cycle charges to incure and to cancel my membership immediately,they charged me $3.87+59.95 anyway.I had sent the email 4 days after the initial signup,well before the 10 day trial ended and I presume well before any billing cycle should have started.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/30/2013 04:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/usfinancialresourcescom/internet/usfinancialresourcescom-Kevincaller-charged-me-387-process-fee-and5995-monthly-membe-1039368. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on usfinancialresources.com