Complaint Review: ushcginjections.com

ushcginjections.com
Florida Internet United States of America

ushcginjections.com Scam!! Fake!! Do not buy!!!! Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: False Report made by a Competitor

I bought the 40 day HCG injections from this company ushcginjections.com and it is 100% completely fake HCG.... I have done 1 round of HCG before from a clinic and lost 25lbs in 30 days. I didn't want to pay the 500.00 to a clinic again for my second round so I looked online for something cheaper and found ushcginjections.com .... I also saw someone on YouTube that CLAIMED to have bought there's from this company so I trusted it would be legit. I was so so wrong! It came in a cheap bottle with a fake label, but I still said to myself ok I'll still give it a try after all I spent almost 300.00 ... After a week I had not lost 1 pound I actually gained and felt like I was starving... Please please do not get ripped off like I did.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2012 08:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ushcginjectionscom/internet/ushcginjectionscom-Scam-Fake-Do-not-buy-Internet-969961. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ushcginjections.com

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

False Report made by a Competitor

AUTHOR: USHCGINJECTIONS.com - (United States of America)

USHCGInjections.com does not and never has sold a 40 day Injections program. This is an obvious fraudulent report.  USHCGInjections.com is one of only two companies in the USA that sells real Pharmaceutical HCG made in a fully licensed compounding pharmacy in Florida.

If the complainant had in fact purchased from us they would have seen the pharmacy name, address & phone number where they could confirm the facts.

Our price of $139.99 for a complete 28 day Injection Kit including the 5,000iu vial of HCG is the lowest of any company selling real HCG.  Again we don't sell a 40 day kit and our price is far less than $300