Complaint Review: uship

205 Brazos St Internet USA

uship DO NOT WORK FOR THIS COMPANY  Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: Response from uShip

*UPDATE Employee: Employment Fraud

I worked for this company and when it came to get my first check they wont return my calls or my emails. I have called my district manager 9 times today and emailed him twice and H.R twice. Neither has returned my calls or emails to give the accounting information so I can get paid. THis company is a fraud uses people for a weeks then when it comes down to being paid they move on to the next sucker. All beware they found me off monster jobs,this was not a craigslist posting so I thought ok it is a real paying job. Boy was I wrong. I was to be paid on thursday it is now Monday. The company is Uship and never work for them if they ask you too.

they will use you a few weeks til it is time to pay and move on down the road. THey wont answer the phones goes to voice mail and wont return emails either. they owe me almost $1300.00 so yes I am a little mad. And after read up on things people posted I wish I never worked for them in the first place.

They sound like they are a shadey company and someone nneds to put them out of business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2013 01:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/uship/internet/uship-DO-NOT-WORK-FOR-THIS-COMPANYnbsp-Internet-1047080. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on uship

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Response from uShip

AUTHOR: karmasabitch - ()

uShip is an online marketplace where those that need shipping services can list their needs and receive bids from independent transporters. uShip is not involved in the actual shipment of any items, and we are not involved in the purchase or sale of any items. We have been made aware of scams occurring on various online classified sites where the seller of an item makes false and fraudulent claims about uShip and/or impersonates a uShip representative in an attempt to trick individuals into sending them a wire transfer payment for non-existent goods. There are also scams where they lure individuals with uShip employment offers, which result in them asking for your confidential information to use at their own disposal. It appears that you may have come across one of these scams.

Keep in mind that any correspondence coming from a uShip representative will originate from the "@uship.com" domain. An email from an individual claiming to be from uShip that is sent from any other address should be considered fraudulent.

uShip does not transport any items ourselves - we are simply an online marketplace. Our employment opportunities can be found here on our official website. I would encourage you to not engage in any transactions with this individual and to contact the site where you found the ad to report it as being fraudulent, as well as the Internet Crime Complaint Center (www.ic3.gov). If you have a URL link to the original ad you found or the email address of this individual/group, please forward that to us.

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns. You may also find some helpful information here about avoiding job scams in the future.

Regards,

Employment Fraud

AUTHOR: uShip Member Support - ()

Hello original poster,

I'm sorry to hear you have fallen victim to a recent scam that uses uShip's trusted name to offer false employment. uShip is an online marketplace where those that need shipping services can list their needs and receive bids from independent transporters. uShip is not involved in the actual shipment of any items, and we are not involved in the purchase or sale of any items.

uShip does not transport any items ourselves - we are simply an online marketplace. Our employment opportunities can be found on our official website. I would encourage you to not engage in any further transactions with this individual and to contact the site where you found the ad to report it as being fraudulent, as well as the Internet Crime Complaint Center.

Please contact Member Support on uShip's official site if you have any other concerns.

-uShip Member Support