Complaint Review: USHUD.com

• Submitted: Fri, March 07, 2014
  • Updated: Fri, March 07, 2014

• Reported By: Tom Selleck — Elk Grove California
65 Old Solomons Island Road Suite 208 Annapolis, Maryland USA

USHUD.com CAHUD.com; NCHUD.com; TXHUD.com; AZHUD.com; NVHUD.com; ORHUD.com; WAHUD.com; UTHUd.com; etc. Scam Artists and Harrassment Annapolis Maryland

Over the past few years I have recieved countless emails and phone calls from USHUD.com claiming they need an agent or lender to represent them in my local market.  The emails are not specific to me, but have my name at the top. I have requested to be removed and even been hostile with them, but they continue to harrass me with sales calls.

I always do extensive research on any advertising and found this company to be deceptive and scam like after reading reviews and talking to local agents in the area.  They promise exclusive leads in each territory, but the company then creates a competing website to sell to someone else (example: USHUD vs CAHUD which is serving the same area).  Using HUD in a name in itself is deceptive to the consumer who likely thinks this site is connected to the government housing agency HUD.  New agents show up on this site often, because they are likely not living up to the expectations of the people they duped.

Whats funny is I just recieved an email from them about exclusive rights to my territory, and someone is already listed as the agent for my territory.  They must be planning to shift me into another website or expecting the other person to cancel.

I had 6 different people contact me and they ALL were "senior representatives"

SHADY business model and unethical behavior isnt somehting I woud ever recommend

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2014 01:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USHUDcom/Annapolis-Maryland-21401/USHUDcom-CAHUDcom-NCHUDcom-TXHUDcom-AZHUDcom-NVHUDcom-ORHUDcom-WAHUDcom-UT-1129042. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USHUD.com