Complaint Review: USight.com

• Submitted: Fri, March 05, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, March 05, 2004

• Reported By:El Cajon California
www.usight.com Orem, Utah U.S.A.

USight.com Testimonials in their T.V. ads are BOGUS!! consumer ripoff Orem Utah

I went to uSight's "Scaminar" here in San Diego on March 3, 2004 and like an idiot signed up for the $30 web hosting deal....I did however make note of all the web site addresses of the testimonials they had shown on their T.V. ad and were showing again at the 1 hour Scaminar while we were waitng for it to start..that was the smartest thing I did, before going to my scheduled "training' Friday.

I came home and looked them all up on the web and called them and spoke to either the owners or people in charge to find out how uSight had helped them become successful and "ALL" of them ...there were 5 I called said that they did not use uSight for any services of any kind....but did say that uSight had come to them to do a video tape story on their success in e Commerce world in general....well this got me curious so I went on the web and found this site and my suspicions were obviously confirmed. I had 72 hours to stop payment, buyers remorse law in California, on my credit card and did so ...but what a pain.....

Why don't companies like this just go straight...do their promised job and make money that way instead of being scam artists.....The world has gone mad!!!

El Cajon, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2004 12:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USightcom/Orem-Utah-84097/USightcom-Testimonials-in-their-TV-ads-are-BOGUS-consumer-ripoff-Orem-Utah-82880. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USight.com