thousands

• Submitted: Fri, December 03, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, December 03, 2010

• Reported By: Maria — Boston Massachusetts United States of America
uslastminute.com

uslastminute.com Travelocity Impossible to get to a customer service Boston, Internet

I purchased a ticket from the US to the UK.
I have a problem with the ticket that I need to resolve before the flight.
I have tried for days to get to their "customer Department" the phone they list does not answer the call.
I finally found another number, when I got through in some country across the world, they either kept transferring me to another "department" or given me a different phone number.
I was given 5 different numbers. Each time I got through, they said it was the wrong department. I am two weeks away from my oversea flight and I have been unable to get to someone on the other end to resolve the misspelling of my name on the final reservation.

With the security being what it is nowadays, I am going to have a problem at the airport if this is not resolved right away.

Last minute.com is a rip off. They were not cheaper than other companies. I will never book anything with them again. I have been on the phone for two weeks now trying to get someone responsible at their end.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2010 07:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/uslastminutecom/internet/uslastminutecom-Travelocity-Impossible-to-get-to-a-customer-service-Boston-Internet-667791. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on uslastminute.com