Complaint Review: USMA Marketing-Rancho Cucamonga, CA

• Updated: Sun, January 12, 2014

• Reported By: anonymous — Moreno Valley California
USMA Marketing-Rancho Cucamonga, CA
9227 Haven Ave # 330 Rancho Cucamonga, California USA

USMA Marketing-Rancho Cucamonga, CA Total Scam. Liars!!!! They are NOT VERIZON!!!! Rancho Cucamonga California

I applied online through CareerBuilder.com and got a call back the very same day. The lady said that the manager loved my resume and would like to set-up a time to come in for an interview. She asked if I would be able to interview the next day. She stated it is a "management position", but since I'm not familiar with the services, I would be a regular employee during the training process. I asked her 3 different times, which company she was calling from and she said, Verizon, every time. She confirmed that it was a salary position starting at $45k a year.  After she confirmed and answered all of my questions, I scheduled the interview.

The next day, 3 hours prior to my scheduled interview time, I received a phone call from a different lady stating that she was from the HR Department and was confirming I would be at the scheduled interview. It seemed very strange that someone from HR would call a few hours prior to my interview, just to confirm. Maybe, it's just me, but that's never happened to me before. Since I had her on the phone, I wanted to confirm again that it was a salary position and not a commission only. I was driving a good 45 minutes away for the interview and didn't want to waste anyone's time if that was the case.

She said she was not allowed to tell me that and the manager would go over all of that with me at the interview. I politely told her that I was already told it was a salary position and I wanted to confirm it wasn't commission only. She said they have several positions open and some are commission only, some are hourly and some are salary. Correct me if I'm wrong, but if she's calling from the HR Department, shouldn't she know what position I was interviewing for already? Anyway, she wouldn't give me a straight answer and said I would have to wait until my interview. Again, I confirmed with her that she was with Verizon.

Once I arrived at the address they gave me, I had to look on the directory for the suite number. That's when I saw the company was NOT Verizon, but USMA MARKETING. I immediately did a google search on them and saw that other people filed a scam/fraud report on them. I didn't waste my time to go into the interview since I already knew what I was getting into. I went to an interview a few months ago applying the same way as I did with this one and the same job description.

I went to that interview and they were located in the building right next to the one I was already at. They do NOT work for Verizon or any other large corporation, they just try to sell products made by them. You are not paid for training or anything for that matter. You don't get paid until you make a sale. The previous company was called Redline Executives. During my Google search, Redline Executives and USMA MARKETING are basically the same people.

I think that after so many people see that they are a scam and easily found online, that they end up changing their name and location just to get more people in to interview. I could be wrong, but from the research I found, that's exactly what it looked like. If you get a call from this company, DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2014 09:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USMA-Marketing-Rancho-Cucamonga-CA/-Rancho-Cucamonga-California-91730/USMA-Marketing-Rancho-Cucamonga-CA-Total-Scam-Liars-They-are-NOT-VERIZON-Ranch-1115023. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USMA Marketing-Rancho Cucamonga, CA