Complaint Review: usmoney reseve austin,texas

• Updated: Thu, June 20, 2013

• Reported By: jdubb — sugar land Texas
usmoney reseve austin,texas
10423 towne oak ln.sugar land,tx austin, Texas USA

usmoney reseve austin,texas I have been misled,lied to ,bait & switch with no answer to my complaints. The employee has "disappeared" austin,texas Texas

I am etremely unhappy with u.s. money reserve in Austin,texas. They ignore my complaints & deny attempts tp reach them by e-mail. I am embarasses by being duped thinking i was immune to that as a senior citizen. Misled badly on numismatic coins I was mis-led about. I feel like an old fool that got taken by a call girl (telephone sales person). Just want to give my opinion &not make accusations due to legal reasons. So I will say I was confused intentionally or unintentionally,but I do not recommend this "outfit" to anyone. In my stupidity to trust their advice I was led to purchase coins extremely over priced. This is justymy honest opinion and no accusation.I cannot afford any legal fees so no accusations made.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/20/2013 09:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/usmoney-reseve-austintexas/austin-Texas-77498/usmoney-reseve-austintexas-I-have-been-misledlied-to-bait-switch-with-no-answer-to-1060666. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on usmoney reseve austin,texas