• Submitted: Mon, December 17, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, December 17, 2012

• Reported By: Maria — Auburn New York United States of America
4027 S Wells Chicago, Illinois United States of America

USMR XPRESS INSURANCE INC. Through Cole Taylor Bank in Chicago, IL Sent me a check in the mail by FedEx for $1,896.50 and told me to register online first before depositing it into my bank. I contacted google.com and checked this so called Mystery Shopper bullcrap ou Chicago, Illinois

I, Maria almost fell as the others have done as victim to this insurance scam. A few days ago I received a check for Mystery Shopping as they called it for $1,896.50 and was told before I deposited it into my bank account that I had to register the check online at their website.  Well I knew from once before when this kind of scam happened to me to not believer them. So I got into google.com and searched and played with the names and bank name on the check. I came up with you people and other's comments. So I owe my old Bank of America $600.00 as they waited for a familiar check only two days and said the funds was available to me so I went on a shopping spree. To my surprise, a few weeks after was told that the check wasn't no good and they want to appoligize for what they put me through with my illness and all. So the same went for this check-HALT!!! And here I am to report it to you instead and to ask if I should turn this check and letter over to my local authorities???? Thank you!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2012 03:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USMR-XPRESS-INSURANCE-INC/Chicago-Illinois-60609/USMR-XPRESS-INSURANCE-INC-Through-Cole-Taylor-Bank-in-Chicago-IL-Sent-me-a-check-in-the-983111. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USMR XPRESS INSURANCE INC.