- Report: #855977
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: usoverstockoutlet.com
usoverstockoutlet.comInternet United States of America
usoverstockoutlet.com US Overstock Outlet Green Dot MoneyPak Scam usoverstockoutlet.com Green Dot Scam MoneyPak Scam US Overstock Outlet, Internet
*UPDATE Employee: Green Dot Corporation Response
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
- claims to be A+ rated by BBB, but there is no record of them with the BBB
- claims to have a payment system through Green Dot MoneyPak, but not listed by Green Dot's site
- says they process Green Dot MoneyPak through PayPal, but instead take the MoneyPak number themselves and will not accept payments from PayPal
- has no information anywhere online except their website, no feedback, no links, no record at all
- has a phone number (985) 255-0844 with a heavily-accented message that does not identify the business in any way
- has an customer service email email@example.com that only sends back programmed responses
- has Visa and MasterCard symbols, but does not allow their use, only accepting Green Dot cash payments that are NOT protected in any fashion
- says it ships from Morgan City, LA, but there is no physical address (phone # listed is for Morgan City)
usoverstockoutlet.com has NO PRODUCT!!! They only take Green Dot MoneyPak funds which become untraceable. NO NOT USE THIS SITE!!!!!
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2012 09:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/usoverstockoutletcom/internet/usoverstockoutletcom-US-Overstock-Outlet-Green-Dot-MoneyPak-Scam-usoverstockoutletcom-Gr-855977. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.