Complaint Review: uspassport123

• Reported By: Mike — Morganton North Carolina United States of America
uspassport123
Internet, Florida United States of America

uspassport123 Total scam Internet, Florida

I tried to get a passport through this agency and expected a call from them as to how to proceed.  They said they sent an email to me, but it was to an account that I did not use very much.  I kept expecting a call.  When I did not receive one, I went to the post office and handled it directly.  After I received my passport in the mail, I noticed on my credit card statement that I had been charged $129 for the email.  They had done nothing else.  On the website they were advertising how simple and easy and personal this would be.  They did nothing except take my money.  When I called them, there was absolutely no understanding whatsoever.  They only defended the fact that they had sent an email that would have explained everything to me.  They cover themselves very well.  I just want to prepare other people that may go to their site.

Just go to the post office.  It only took 3 weeks to get our passport.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/31/2012 02:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/uspassport123/Internet-Florida-/uspassport123-Total-scam-Internet-Florida-891163. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on uspassport123