Complaint Review: uspassport.com

• Updated: Tue, March 13, 2012

• Reported By: Jackie — Deerfield Beach Florida United States of America
uspassport.com
551 NW 77th St. Ste 204 33487, Florida United States of America

uspassport.com US Passport Services, LLC SCAM & FRAUD INNOCENT PEOPLE 33487, Florida

Why is there a 99.00 + Government Fee of $170 paid to US Department of State is not included for????
Ok so I am disabled and do not have the money that this company has been asking for. I paid 129.00 on my bank credit card (they still have access to)  not realizing I would also have to send 170.00 and another 110.00. So I went to the courthouse in my local area, they are telling me that what the company is  doing is ILLEGAL.... So I called informing the uspassportnow. com representative that I spoke with that I wanted my 129.00 back because the COURT says this is not right.

I was told that I could not receive the 129.00 back, because it is over the 24 hour time limit. Are you kidding me? Yes I see the 24 hour time frame to cancel, however, I tend to believe the courthouse employee over one of their employees. I don't care that she stated "we do it all the time. And it says that on the website." As I stated, I do not have 300-400 because I am disabled. I looked this company up on the BBB as well as a few websites that state this is a SCAM and unfortunately, inoccent people fall for it. Needless to say, I will be sending my passport information to the actual address on the form along with what I can scratch up for the $110 to process my request. As I don't need it until November. I know they don't care, because, the 3 times I called the customer service, was horrible not once was I told I am sorry for the confusion on the website, however, one representative actually called  the website, the company he works for, told me "our website is CONFUSING". UNBELIEVABLE, I will report your company to anyone I can speak with. I need that money for medications among other things.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2012 10:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/uspassportcom/33487-Florida-/uspassportcom-US-Passport-Services-LLC-SCAM-FRAUD-INNOCENT-PEOPLE-33487-Florida-853172. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on uspassport.com