Complaint Review: uspassportonline.com

• Submitted: Wed, October 17, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, October 17, 2012

• Reported By: Ron — Fremont California United States of America
uspassportonline.com
3309 Northlake Blvd., Ste # 102 Palm Beach Gardens Palm Beach Gardens, Florida United States of America

uspassportonline.com U.S.PassportOnline.com I applied for my passport renewal 1am in the morning and found the total charge was higher than what I saw on the website. And I canceled it right away. I call them and left messages. When they open t Palm Beach Gardens, Florida

I tried to renew my passport and jumped into this website. After I filled in all my info and credit card info, I found the total charge is higher than I expected. I soon call the toll free number to cancel the order. It was about 1am in the morning.  When they open the office, they called me and charged me a $45 non-refundable reservation fee. Even all the government passport agencies were closed when I canceled the services.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/17/2012 02:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/uspassportonlinecom/Palm-Beach-Gardens-Florida-33403/uspassportonlinecom-USPassportOnlinecom-I-applied-for-my-passport-renewal-1am-in-the-m-956304. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on uspassportonline.com