Complaint Review: uspassportonline.com

• Submitted: Fri, March 26, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, March 26, 2010

• Reported By: Christina — chandler Arizona U.S.A.
uspassportonline.com

uspassportonline.com USED BAIT AND SWITCH TO GET MY SERVICES AND REFUSED TO REFUND MY MONEY WHEN I CANCELLED ORDER SAME DAY. Internet

I placed a order through this company looking for them to rush my passport. They have it advertised on the website as $129.00 for services. They make you sign a disclaimer on the website that is in very small print agreeing to the terms of the contract. Soon after signing up I realized that it was charging me an additional $250.00 to get my passport. I thought this was absurd so I cancelled my order once the gentleman contacted me for my information. I spoke to a Nicholas Warren that left a message immediately after i registered my card. I spoke to Jake Kowalczyk and advised him I would not be utilizing his service because I felt mislead from the website. He told me he would cancel my order request but that I would owe 35.00 for processing. I have no idea what they processed in 5 mins but that is what they were charging me. After weeks I still had not received a refund so I checked with my bank. they informed me that the charge was valid and sent me a contract that had very tiny words circled regarding the cancellation policy. It said I owe the full amount if not cancelled within 24 hrs. So the company denied even speaking to me on the phone and charged my account the full $129.00 for service that they never provided. They grossly misrepresent themselves on the website and lure people into providing their personal information only to take their money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2010 07:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/uspassportonlinecom/internet/uspassportonlinecom-USED-BAIT-AND-SWITCH-TO-GET-MY-SERVICES-AND-REFUSED-TO-REFUND-MY-MON-586003. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on uspassportonline.com