Complaint Review: USPS/ AKA Frank

• Submitted: Mon, April 11, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, April 12, 2011

• Reported By: Sandra — dallas Georgia U.S.A.
1600 Stewart Pkwy Douglasville, Georgia United States of America

USPS/ Frank I cannot believe that this is happening to US...... Douglasville, Georgia

*Consumer Comment: The whole story?

*Consumer Comment: Is the scumbag still working there?

*Consumer Comment: Get an attorney

I cannot believe that this is happening to us! Never thought that I would be in this situation.  Now I know what people mean, the people with the $ always wins.

So this low life working at the post office lost his job at the post office and just got it back by suing the post office.

So this is my story:

Frank is back to work and within 2 wk my husband arrives at home from work with injuries, a bump in his head and so on.  He tells me that Frank punched him out of the blue and attacked him. In order to diffuse the fight and since he was at work he slammed Frank to the ground and this ended the fight.

The cops are called, my husband is the only one with any type of injuries but because there were no witnesses nothing is really clear, is "he said, she said"
This is crap.

1 month later my husband is on administrative leave without pay/ Got a termination notice (saying they intend to fire him for unacceptable behavior/ and to top it off..

We just got a visit from the local police, Frank had the odasity to press charges on my husband, put a restraining order and even tried to get him arrested./ Court date of 4-27.

The Post office is claiming that they have no witnesses therefore cannot take sides.  My husband is 260 lbs this guy wasd 160 lbs, he claims that my husband attacked him 1st but has no injuries whatsoever, my husband did though (pics to prove it)/

He is known to go all the way with the lawyers because he can but this is not freaking right.

All his reports (3 of them) are different in some way so you know that he is not telling the truth.

What do we do???? This is so nont fair.  My husband is an Army Vet.  He spent 11 years at the post office, messed up his wrist to the point where it will never be the same.
Now he is not only being screwed by the post office but by their spycho employee.

The laywer fees are ridiculous and we are still looking.

Not only has he not gotten paid for over a month but now he needs a lawyer to keep this job and for being accused for assult.  What the hell?????

Frank is totally lying, how do we prove that?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2011 03:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USPS-AKA-Frank/Douglasville-Georgia-30135/USPS-Frank-I-cannot-believe-that-this-is-happening-to-US-Douglasville-Georgia-716436. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USPS/ AKA Frank

The whole story?

AUTHOR: Ramjet - (U.S.A.)

"Normally in this type of situation both are fired." This is assuming we really know the whole story. Who knows?

Is the scumbag still working there?

AUTHOR: Inspector - (USA)

If so, the post office DID take sides.  Normally in this type of situation both are fired.

Get an attorney

AUTHOR: Brian - (United States of America)

Your husband needs an attorney now!  If you are having trouble affording one, check with your local legal aid society or bar association.  They should be able to direct you to one that will assist you pro bono or at the very least, a reduced rate.  Good luck to your you and your husband.