Complaint Review: usps little river

• Updated: Wed, October 31, 2012

• Reported By: awful customer services — miami Florida United States of America
usps little river
140 Northeast 84th Street miami, Florida United States of America

usps little river rude customer service, unprofessional, miami, Florida

usps little river delivery  letters and packages to the wrong people, I received letters sent to my other neigbors on my mail box and they received my mail or their mail boxes, last package shows as delivery but I din't receive it !!! call to the office and I spoke with a supervisor, when I asked for his name his answer was C.H. ( that's the way to answer when someone ask for your name ?? ) ok real name Craig Hall, I explain him the problem about the package, He told he was going to call me back because the delivery guy was not answer his cell phone, He called me later and left me a voice message saying to call him back to 305-554-1329 ( not working number ) o call to the office at 8:00 am  ( I work up to late night hours ) and talk to the delivery guy ( I suppose to do his job,and find the info by myself ?? ) of course I couldn't call at 8:00 am but I call to the office at 11:00 am I spoke with him and his first answer was you supposed to call at 8:00 am... I explain to him the situation about my job but I asked him If He spoke to the delivery guy and hi told me yes !!  so why don't you explain me what happened ?? in the mean time he was talking to someone else on the office during the my phone call ( not taking serious the conversation, not a proper way to talk to customer ) he told me that the package was left inside my mail box, Impossible because it was not there !! and nothing can disappear from inside the mail box,  unless the put in the wrong one !!!

after trying to make him understand this situation I decided to go to the office to talk to him in person a a took with me the last letter that I received that belong to my neighbor on my mail box, I showed to him saying like I received this probably my package went to someone else mail box, they guy Craig Hall supervisor from usps littlle river started to give some kind of attitude ( At that point I gave him the same attitude ) he told me "don't get to close to me ... or something can happen"  my answer was "I don't have any problem if something happen " after a couple minutes trying to put this situation clear a trying to get a right answer about this situation and also after he tried like a liar saying that he left me the right number for contact him on the voicemail, which is not true !! I told me "I was not going to help me " and told to speak with a manager... I asked for a manager and he was not available jajajaja so I decided to walk away !!! going to the point... they make mistakes and is your responsibility to fix it ( meaning to do their job ) + they give you attitude ( wich I dont accept ) of course I filled a complaint whit  USPS Consumer Affairs Division, so now keep mind that if you have any problem on this office try to avoid this guy Craig Hall, He would not help + he will make you loose your time !!! there are a lot of people how need a job and there are some other people that they need to be fire !!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/31/2012 12:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/usps-little-river/miami-Florida-33138/usps-little-river-rude-customer-service-unprofessional-miami-Florida-962712. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on usps little river