Complaint Review: USPS

• Updated: Fri, October 11, 2013

• Reported By: ohana5iris — Pembroke Pines Florida
USPS
Pines blvd, Pembroke Pines Fl Pembroke Pines, Florida USA

USPS United States Postal Service My packages are being STOLEN & NO ONE Will Help Me!!!! Pembroke Pines Florida

*General Comment: Nothing is beneath the union people.

I am an Ebay seller and have been dropping off my packages at the same post offfice for over 3 years. It is the one on Pines blvd next to Hooters and La Granja. In the last month 3 of my packages have "gone missing". It says they are still iin the sorting facility in Miami. One item has been sitting there since the 16th of Sept. I said ok well let me go there and pick up my package. They said oh well no it doesnt work that way. I have had cases opened against me because of this. I spoke to all kinds of people at so many different numbers. No One can seem to help me. Even after cases have been opened. This is not right!!!!!!!! Someone is stealing my packages. Now I am out of my item, out of money because I had to refund my customers and have customers that are not pleased with the transactions. I want Justice!!! It is not right what they are doing!!!! Someone please help me figure this out........

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/11/2013 03:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USPS/Pembroke-Pines-Florida-33024/USPS-United-States-Postal-Service-My-packages-are-being-STOLEN-NO-ONE-Will-Help-Me-1091323. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USPS

#1 General Comment

Nothing is beneath the union people.

AUTHOR: MartyMarsh - ()