Complaint Review: USSA

• Submitted: Thu, January 12, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, January 12, 2006

• Reported By:Longview Washington
USSA
P.O. BOX 98835 LAS VEGAS, Nevada U.S.A.

USSA Aka US Sweepstakes Advisors ripoff scam nearly got me LAS VEGAS Nevada

This one followed just days behind a similar notice from LVAAP (Las Vegas Nevada Actionable Award Program). Both claimed I had won over 3 million dollars and just needed to send my $20 report-release fee. I read the document several times and it looked quite convincing but just to good to be true. Luckily I checked on the internet and found several LVAAP reports and your site included the USSA scam.

I wish we could do more to stop these scums but I'm gonna fill my prepaid envelope with wet leaves so they pay for some scum from me. Maybe we can run them out of postage money.

Joanne
Longview, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2006 10:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USSA/LAS-VEGAS-Nevada-89193-8835/USSA-Aka-US-Sweepstakes-Advisors-ripoff-scam-nearly-got-me-LAS-VEGAS-Nevada-171570. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USSA