- Report: #1053533
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: UST Telecom
UST TelecomP.O. Box 970, La Verne, CA 91750-0970 La Verne, California USA
UST Telecom Scammers! Sending Fake Invoices - La Verne California
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
On May 23, 2013, my business received an invoice from UST telecom in the amount of $425 for a Telecom Maintenance Agreement that we never signed up for. Upon reading the Maintenance Agreement Terms and Condiiton on the back of the invoice it was not really no invoice but a solicitation. If you scroll down to #10 on the Maintenance Agreement Terms and Condition you will see the following:
10. General: This is a solicitation for an order of goods or services, or both, and not a bill, invoice or statement of account due. You are under no obligation to make any payments on account of this offer unless you accept this offer.
This fraudulent company is hoping that businesses will overlook the invoice and pay it assuming that it is legit.
Beware of UST Telecom! They are scammers!
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/24/2013 07:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/UST-Telecom/La-Verne-California-91750/UST-Telecom-Scammers-Sending-Fake-Invoices-La-Verne-California-1053533. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.