scholarship

• Updated: Wed, December 26, 2012

• Reported By: Jack — Henryville Indiana United States of America
utouchpos.com

utouchpos.com rescuegeeks.com RIP OFF!!!! EDUCATED SCAM ARTIST , Internet

I bought this system....I  recieved junk.....The second batch of junk still did not work....The drivers were inopperable....I wrote and called the comapny for 2 months! They said the equipment was what I paid for. I had ordered 2 machines....I only got 1....They said they would reimburse me the 550.00 dollars....They never did....After numerous phone calls and emails, they said the  check was in the mail....that was 3 months ago.....After nonstop emails and phone calls....again the check is in the mail..... that was 1 month ago....I have never recieved a dime and I have left numerous email and voice messages with no response! Please save yourself alot of trouble and money!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/26/2012 09:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/utouchposcom/internet/utouchposcom-rescuegeekscom-RIP-OFF-EDUCATED-SCAM-ARTIST-Internet-987416. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on utouchpos.com