Complaint Review: Uvizzion Technologies

• Updated: Sun, January 26, 2014

• Reported By: Chris — Houston Texas
Uvizzion Technologies
526 Waugh Drive Houston, TX 77019 Houston, Texas USA

Uvizzion Technologies P.J. Flores Owner of the company stole my equipment Houston Texas

*General Comment: Uvizzion Technologies

The owner of Uvizzion Technologies, P.J. Flores, after doing satisfactory work at my home and then business, stole a brand new Hewlett-Packard computer tower, two Denon amps, a smoke machine, and an office chair as my partners and I were closing our nightclub.

He has disappeared, not returning calls or texts.  He's a thief and should be avoided.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/26/2014 06:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Uvizzion-Technologies/Houston-Texas-77007/Uvizzion-Technologies-PJ-Flores-Owner-of-the-company-stole-my-equipment-Houston-Texas-1118536. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Uvizzion Technologies

#1 General Comment

Uvizzion Technologies

AUTHOR: Little Bean - ()

Good Evening,

I was wondering if you called the police & your insurance to put a claim in?  Do you still have this guys phone number or maybe an address?  I personally was a victim and I am doing what I can to track this guy down. If you want give me a shout thew email and send me your phone number and I would be glad to call & compare notes.  Thanks for your time.

RT