Complaint Review: Vacation Marketing

• Updated: Wed, September 08, 2010

• Reported By: Rock — Grand Island Nebraska United States of America
Vacation Marketing
6025 Stage Rd Suite 42-381 Bartlett, Tennessee United States of America

Vacation Marketing Copeland Marketing I was promised with a money back guarantee for them to sell my time share and now they do not answer their phone. Bartlett, Tennessee

This company ripped me off. They promised to sell my time share with in 12 months or give me a full refund of my $699. Now 7 months later their phones are cut off and I cannot find them. I think anything that has to do with time share is a scam. I have a Sea Garden/Mayan Palace and have paid 2 companies to sell it I am embarrassed to say. Both times I was scammed. The whole industry is crooked as far as my experience goes.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/08/2010 10:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vacation-Marketing/Bartlett-Tennessee-38134/Vacation-Marketing-Copeland-Marketing-I-was-promised-with-a-money-back-guarantee-for-them-638711. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vacation Marketing