Complaint Review: vacation property marketing

• Submitted: Wed, August 29, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, August 29, 2012

• Reported By: Earl L. Faust JR — albuquerque New Mexico United States of America
vacation property marketing
orlando, Florida United States of America

vacation property marketing jim sullivan 1-321-710-3134 took my 895.00 dollars told me they could sell my timeshare for 18,000-26,000 dollars within 60 days jim said they do this all the time mine was real desirable they played me for a sucker especialy in orlando, Florida

*Consumer Comment: Vacation Property Marketing & Royal Elite Timeshare Scam

took my money without providing me with any helpful service once they got my money. told me that they will have it sold in sixty days or give me my money back. i want my 895.00 back. or i want to press charges. i kept all the info.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/29/2012 03:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/vacation-property-marketing/orlando-Florida-/vacation-property-marketing-jim-sullivan-1-321-710-3134-took-my-89500-dollars-told-me-th-934433. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on vacation property marketing

Vacation Property Marketing & Royal Elite Timeshare Scam

AUTHOR: Becker79 - ()

ANY group that calls YOU is 99% certain to be an upfront fee company, I know because I've been constantly called by people who claim they would sell my Royal Elite timeshare. What are those? A group that makes great sounding promises to rent/lease/sell/transfer/etc your timeshare or system membership points at a good to great price. They often claim to have a buyer or a renter or a group wanting space, etc - but then YOU have to pay to assure the process gets done. In realty that is all they really want - the upfront money paid by you and they can basically disappear (you'll hear nothing more from them & they will be very hard to impossible to reach) to go after the next victim. DO NOT try to deal with them as it is a scam. Forget any "guarantees" as they are unenforceable (ask yourself what recourse you'd have if you couldn't reach them tomorrow or they simply never followed through with the promises made). Forget any protection from a credit or debit card. They have things set up so what you are promised meets the minimum requirements to assure they, not you, get paid.  DO NOT try to use them or you will be out whatever money they manage to get from you. THAT is a guarantee you can bank on unlike the meaningless, unenforceable one they are trying to lure you in with.  We see it over and over again and there is never a good outcome for those that actually try to deal with this type of "offer". Avoid it & handle your sale yourself.

Westminster