Complaint Review: vacation propery services

• Updated: Mon, August 11, 2014

• Reported By: merle — swansea United Kingdom
vacation propery services
florida orlando, Florida United States of America

vacation propery services frank perry took $37,000 out of my bank to sell my timeshare, and i still have the timeshare orlando, Florida

*Consumer Comment: Reply

*Consumer Comment: Vacation Property Services & Royal Elite Timeshare Scam

*Consumer Comment: Vacation Property Services & Royal Elite Timeshare Scam

*Consumer Comment: Timeshare Resale Scams

this company was convicted of fraud, and it said on the court papers that they were holding all money from the company to pay back the victims, but till now i have not recieved a penny, i would like an attorney to help get my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/26/2013 09:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/vacation-propery-services/orlando-Florida-/vacation-propery-services-frank-perry-took-37000-out-of-my-bank-to-sell-my-timeshare-an-1003779. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on vacation propery services

AUTHOR: DebyCole - (USA)

OH dear! I just run into this forum, I SOOOO invite you to read this article,

I think It will pretty much say everything that needs to be say.
I went through a horrible experience with this resort, and I'm out of three thousand dollars right now BUT I'm in a process to cancel my timeshare.

Vacation Property Services & Royal Elite Timeshare Scam

AUTHOR: BetzabethT - ()

We called this company to ask about selling our Royal Elite timeshare and they promised us the moon, It wouldn't take long at all to see our timeshare. I have called a few times checking to see why our timeshare isn't selling, always get we are advertising but there is no hits. Lower the price, we have lowered the price a few times now, still nothing happening. I would not recommand anyone going to timeshares only to sell their time shares. They are a joke and only want you money. I have lowered the price again today just to try and get rid of it. Not happy at all with these people.

Vacation Property Services & Royal Elite Timeshare Scam

AUTHOR: ThomasR - ()

I decided to try and sell my royal elite timeshare and was scammed by this company. All they do is prey on people that are trying to do the right thing.

I was unemployed and was trying to sell my timeshare so I would not fall in default. They told me that my property was in high demand and had been selling quite well. The representative contacted me a couple of times to offer me a deal and the final deal was $500 to post and sell my timeshare. I was desperate and decided to make the investment. What a waste of my money. It has been listed since 3/09 and I have not had one inquiry for the timeshare or even a week rental.

I have lowered the price a couple of times and all I got, on the other end of the phone, is a trained monkey reading off a script. My timeshare has not sold and I wasted $500 for a service that was never rendered.

Do not let these people scam you or anyone else!

Timeshare Resale Scams

AUTHOR: SBrittany - ()

They called me to sell my Royal Elite timeshare. Anyone considering using this service should take their $598 and give it to a qualified RE Agent instead. This company is not in the business of marketing your timeshare, only taking your money. Their site is cumbersome to use. While they advertise in many places, when you jump online to use their services, you get lost in the shuffle. Now for additional monies, they will "highlight" your property. But they should be equally trying to sell all of their properties. As so many people here said, it is a scam. And while they tell you upfront they don't make promises, they sure make it sound like they work hard. Go and try and get one of them on the phone consistently. Work hard? Only at scamming your money. Do not use this resale company