Complaint Review: VacationPlay.com

• Updated: Mon, August 06, 2012

• Reported By: Linda B — Vancouver Washington United States of America
VacationPlay.com
174 Towne Lake Parkway Woodstock, Georgia United States of America

VacationPlay.com Received Email saying congratulatons on my purchase of a vacation package that I did not purchase. Addressed to Vicki, my name is Linda Woodstock, Georgia

I received an e-mail addressed to Vicki congratulating me on purchasing a travel package from VacationPlay.com.  First I did not purchase any package.  Second my name is Linda, not Vicki  There was an e-mail address in the message - vicki@hiltonheadplaces.com

I sent an e-mail to that address stating that I did not purchase any package and if there was any charge a credit card in my name, i would dispute it.  I got a bounce back that said the e-mal address was invalid.

I replied to the original e-mail stating the same.  I have yet to get anything back.

What I don't understand is how they got my e-mail and why they addressed it to Vicki.  I will keep checking my credit cards for an unauthorized charge.

There is an unsubscribe link on the email but I am hesitant to do that until I am sure there isn't any charge coming through.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2012 09:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VacationPlaycom/Woodstock-Georgia-30188/VacationPlaycom-Received-Email-saying-congratulatons-on-my-purchase-of-a-vacation-packag-923467. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VacationPlay.com