sake

• Updated: Sun, May 19, 2013

• Reported By: maurice l radtke — owasso Oklahoma
vacations made easy
2101 w chesterfield blvd springfield, Missouri USA

vacations made easy We contacted vacations made easy inadvertently, thinking we were contacting a hotel. it was our wedding anniversary and we wanted a suite with jacuzzi nad so we chose one and then this company told us they were booking it for us. the cost was over 300 for 3 nites. then they called me by phone since i was working and said that place was unavailable. then they told they had two others. i said give me the best of the two.. they said ok. then they called me again and said that one was not available and they gave me the other one. When i got home i cked it out on the internt and all reviews were very negative. i told them this would not do. then they sent me a notive telling me i couldnt cancel. the charged me313 on my credit card even tho that lodging only cost 60 per nite. I disputed it but they got most of the money and i got 0 springfield Missouri

this company baited and switched hotels 3 times then charged me the higest price of the first hotel. when i tried to cancel they sent me notice that i couldnt. i disputed it with cc co ,but when i was done thy got most of my money and i got none. we didnt stay at the place they said they had for us, but when we got to branson we ckd it out and it was a dump.  We stayed at the barrington hotel which was very nice, but i ended up paying double over all. These people dont deserve to be in business. maurice owasso okla.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/19/2013 11:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/vacations-made-easy/springfield-Missouri-65807/vacations-made-easy-We-contacted-vacations-made-easy-inadvertently-thinking-we-were-cont-1052106. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on vacations made easy