Complaint Review: Vacations Made Easy

2101 W. Chesterfield Blvd. Building C Suite 124 Springfield, Missouri USA
  • Phone: 1-800-987-9852
  • Web:
  • Category: Hotel

Vacations Made Easy Chaged my Visa account and would not give me a full refund. Springfield Missouri

Vacations Made Easy charged my Visa account for a hotel stay that I did not want. Wehn asked for a refund, they told me no.

After speaking with another representative I was given a 90% refund.

I am still out $26.10 and I feel that they should refund the entire amount. I have got nothing from them and they stold from me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/20/2013 11:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vacations-Made-Easy/Springfield-Missouri-65807/Vacations-Made-Easy-Chaged-my-Visa-account-and-would-not-give-me-a-full-refund-Springfie-1068696. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vacations Made Easy