Complaint Review: vailworkforce

• Updated: Tue, January 21, 2014

• Reported By: KBS web services — Pune Georgia
vailworkforce
PO Box 637 Avon, Colorado USA

vailworkforce.com - Jose Holguin didn't pay me for my efforts.. They got the work form me and didn't pay the said amount Avon Colorado

The Vailworkforce.com is cheater , I did their website development work. They said they don't like my work and agreed to pay $20 and close the project. My all efforts got wasted because till now I didn't received $20 also..This is less amount and my efforts were more. Now 3 months passed and didn't hear from Mr. Jose Holguin , the owner of vailworkforce.com

Thank you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2014 12:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/vailworkforce/Avon-Colorado-81620/vailworkforcecom-Jose-Holguin-didnt-pay-me-for-my-efforts-They-got-the-work-form-m-1117146. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on vailworkforce