Complaint Review: Valley Inn

• Updated: Mon, October 21, 2013

• Reported By: Christy — Saugus California
Valley Inn
10621 Sepulveda Blvd Mission Hills, California USA

Valley Inn refused to refund my money for a roach infested room Mission Hills California

On Oct. 20, 2013 I checked into a room at the Valley Inn and paid $70.00 plus a $20.00 deposit.  I was in the room for approximately ten minutes before I noticed roaches crawling on the furniture.  I immediately gathered my belongings and went straight to the front desk.

I explained to the girl working the front desk that their room had a roach problem and I would not be comfortable sleeping there and asked for my money to be returned.  She told me that their security guard had to first check the room and then we would get the refund.  While we waited for the guard to return she then told us that management told her to not give us a refund because a half hour had passed from the time we had checked in to when we asked for the refund.

She then went on to explain that they had a no refund policy after she had already told us something different and apparently waisted the guard a trip to the room.  If they are going to have a no refund policy for their rooms maybe they should disclose that the rooms are roach infested before people pay.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/21/2013 02:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Valley-Inn/Mission-Hills-California-91345/Valley-Inn-refused-to-refund-my-money-for-a-roach-infested-room-Mission-Hills-California-1093352. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Valley Inn