Complaint Review: Valley Isle Motors

• Updated: Tue, April 08, 2014

• Reported By: Chadious — Honolulu Hawaii
Valley Isle Motors
221 Puunene Ave Kahului, Hawaii USA

Valley Isle Motors, Valley Isle Motors, Ltd., Jim Faulk Valley Isle Motors Total Dishonesty, "Bait and Switch" Tactics, Terribly Unprofessional Kahului Hawaii

I emailed about an "internet special" and began negotiations via email (specifically to keep it in writing).  I was dealing with a salesperson named "Kai".  After going back and forth and coming to terms on a price, I told him, essentially to get the paperwork started and to treat this as a cash deal.

Kai called me back and asked for my social and other personal data.  I reminded Kai that I'm paying cash, therefore him running my credit isn't necessary.  He stated his Sales Manager wanted that info as they can often times give me a better deal on pricing because they get dealer incentives.  I said, "thanks but no thanks" and to keep the deal exactly as we discussed.

Kai called me back to tell me that his Sales Manager can only give me a price that was $2,200 MORE THAN WHAT I HAVE IN WRITING!  I was completely dumbfounded.  If he had called me over the phone and I couldn't prove it; still completely unacceptable, but I HAVE IT IN WRITING.

I told Kai to tell his Sales Manager that they need to honor the price, or I'm taking them to court.

I called Kai a few hours later after not hearing from him.  He immediately text me and said he was in a meeting with his Sales Manager and would call me right back.  This was about 30 hours ago.

I'm still waiting for the call.

Needless to say, these guys are completely dishonest and to pull a "bait and switch" like that is totally unprofessional.  The Sales Manager could care less about integrity or standing by what his people PUT IN WRITING.

I would steer clear from this place.  They are NOT honest people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/08/2014 11:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Valley-Isle-Motors/Kahului-Hawaii-96732/Valley-Isle-Motors-Valley-Isle-Motors-Ltd-Jim-Faulk-Valley-Isle-Motors-Total-Dishones-1137419. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Valley Isle Motors