Complaint Review: Valley Vic Big Cash Quick Program

• Submitted: Thu, January 24, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, January 30, 2013

• Reported By: DianeWW — Benton Harbor United States of America
Valley Vic Big Cash Quick Program
4804 Laurel Canyon Blvd. #813 Valley Village, California United States of America

Valley Vic Big Cash Quick Program Valley Vic, Ad Copywriter & Business Opportunity Consultant Valley Vic is like a "THIEF IN THE NIGHT". He that I was disabled & was trying to supplemen my disability benefits. He assured me that his "BIG CASH QUICK PROGRAM" would be a perfect fit. He knew that Valley Village, California

*Consumer Suggestion: help for victims

Vallry Vic Big Cash Quick Program was suppose to be the answer to my prayers. Instead, Valley Vic is the biggest Con-Artist I've ever come in contact with.

He knew just how to pull you into his web. He knew that my financial means was very modest. He knew that I was down on my luck & I needed some way to work from home, due to my disability, in order to supplement my disability benefits. He knew that I didn't have much money, but it didn't bother him one bit.

I truly hope that no one else fall for Valley Vic's scam & some way he will be stopped.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2013 09:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Valley-Vic-Big-Cash-Quick-Program/Valley-Village-California-91607/Valley-Vic-Big-Cash-Quick-Program-Valley-Vic-Ad-Copywriter-Business-Opportunity-Consult-1002504. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Valley Vic Big Cash Quick Program

#1 Consumer Suggestion

help for victims

AUTHOR: John - (USA)

I also bought this money making program and was able to get my money back. Contact me at fightbacktoday37@yahoo.com and I might be able to help.