Complaint Review: valley view appartments

• Updated: Tue, August 20, 2013

• Reported By: michelle norman — prescott valley Arizona
valley view appartments
3701 n. windsong dr. prescott valley prescott valley, Arizona USA

valley view appartments/tammy I submitted my info for these low income apartments. In my info I inclued a parents worksheet for child support amount . The amount the courts based my income at was there standered min. wage full time amount that everyone has to start at. I tryed to contact the attorny general and D.C.S.S and get this in a statement. Both offices informed me that the people needed the info can call for themselfs, otherwise there is no statments for that avaible. Tammy is corporte and was yell at the lease officer that I'm a lier. Tammy was rude, out of line and hurt both our feelings. Im not a lier and didnt disirve this treatment. prescott valley Arizona

I was treated very poorly by a corporate officer calling me a lier.  I turned in all the paperwork that was asked for and when invetagating she found a flaw in my parent worksheet for child support amount. the document stated that i make min. wage full time. This is no where near what i make or was claming. I attempeted to get written proof that the courts place these numbers as a min. but could not get it in a written statment. Acourding to the attorney general and D.c.s.s, tammy could call for herself and be explained the prosess. Instead she yelled at the lease officer calling me a lier and denied me. I have never lied and was ready to go to the court to get something in writing from them but was giving no oportunity to do so. Tammy was very unprofesional and wrong. She should of known that the courts reflect that min. wage full time as a starting point to estimate support due. I also felt very bad for the enployee under her just trying to help me and my 3 children get a home. Bless her for trying.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2013 02:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/valley-view-appartments/prescott-valley-Arizona-86314/valley-view-appartmentstammy-I-submitted-my-info-for-these-low-income-apartments-In-my-1077485. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on valley view appartments